Thursday, January 24, 2008

How to live

Forgive the sins, for they are your burdens if not,
Blame no one, for else they will be your pain,
Do all as said, for soon it will come back to you,
Live as a whole, as said, as done, as will.
Speak aloud, for your voice loses otherwise,
Make some peace, for war is all harm,
Hear yourself, for then you hear others,
Feel some pain, for it helps to learn.
Follow these, and you will know,
What you, and your own footprints hold.
Then maybe you will know how to live,
Never through else, but yourself.

2 comments:

BrideToBe said...

Hi! Firstly, I adore the way you write. It's something I strive to achieve. And your thought process, mostly the ADD times, it's just like me! =)
Anyway, I had no clue anyone other than me even read my blog! So i'm glad you acutally went thru some posts...I'm off to download "Sooner or Later" now...cya arnd!

Anka Wisha said...

Thank you :).
You'll love the song!